Amber's First Blog Post

 Hello everyone! My name is Amber Dennis and this is my first blog! This seems very interesting and hopefully it's as easy as any other social media posts! I wanted to introduce myself to you all, but I cannot do that without first sharing that I am a young mother to two boys ages 4 and 8, and now have a beautiful 9 month old daughter <3 I work and go to school full-time. I was just talking to a friend today about my love for music and how it has helped me to maintain myself in both my happiest and saddest moments of my life. I would listen to music and sing allllll day if I could. Although, I do not know how to play instruments, nor am I a good singer, I still really enjoy music! 

                                                    Durray, D'rayden, myself and Sydelle 💗

Here is my attempt to put in a link to some of a million of my favorite songs! 

Home- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

Beautiful Crazy- Luke Combs

Heaven- Kane Brown

My song likes range from hip hop R&B, to sad slow music, to gospel, to country, to rap, but I won't share all of those right now (:

LOL, this is my ultimate favorite song to sing along to especially the part where Sheryl Crow sings. I used to be embarrassed about this being my all time favorite to sing along to because it is so depressing. But anyone who knows me this is my go to sing along song! I love subtitles and lyrics to sing along! 



Comments

  1. That is a totally adorable photograph. You and your kids look so beautiful, healthy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping up with 3 kids, full-time school, and work on top of that, you must be very busy! Also, Heaven by Kane Brown is a song I really enjoy too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Musical Analysis #1

Role of the Performer